How do I recover faster? Stomach Flu like symptoms?
Tuesday, I was ill with stomach-flu like symptoms. General stomach discomfort, nausea, diarrhea, weakness, chills, fever, body ache. I have eaten very little, crackers and drank Gatorade.

Now today, Wednesday, I feel much better. However, I have a physical function that I HAVE to be ready for Friday. I need to run over 2 miles, and in my current weakened condition, I dont think I can. There is NO rescheduling this... I have to be well.

What are some suggestions for fixing this weak condition?

Posted by gigi
Just get some rest and drink alot of fluids and eat some soup. That should help and i hope u feel better and good luck on the running on Friday. Just think of positive and u can do it. ♥ Gigi ;-)

Posted by Granny
Try some protein drinks, but be careful, the flu usually has to just run it course


Add your own answer in the comments! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: How do I recover faster? Stomach Flu like symptoms?

0 comments