I have a cold/influenza. How do I assure I'm not taking too much acetominophen?
I had about 3 teaspoons of Nyquil before going to bed. I woke up and my face was just burning. I'd like to take tylenol but want to make sure it's not too much. Went to sleep about 9:30 and woke up at 11 (It's 11:30 here now). Should I take a Tylenol, extra strength, caplet?
Well no, I believe it is common to have one tablespoon of Nyquil, and one tablespoon is equivalent to about 3 teaspoons.

Posted by CoolNurse
No more than 4 grams (4000 milligrams) in a 24 hour period. Also should not take more than 1000 mg at one dose. You have to add it up. Good luck.

Posted by yyyyzz (wise)
You did read the insert or the box and kept to the stipulated dosage? Doubt it.
Peace.

Posted by J-Luv The Bunny
I think you may have taken too much w/ the 3 teaspoons as opposed to just 2 which is recommended dosage. The symptom you described seems as though, you're feeling flush but that could be attributed to the cold/influenza. Always read the label most will say what amount not to exceed.

Posted by Bam
most people are low in vitamin d , so if you want to get rid of the cold then go to a health food store if possible and get some vitamin d3 , when I was sick I took one hundred thousand units a day for 4 days , the second day I was much better , then after the 4 days go down to five thousand units a day
and stay there , you most likley wont get sick anymore from flus and or colds , vitamin d3 is much better than any flu shot !!


What do you think? Answer below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: I have a cold/influenza. How do I assure I'm not taking too much acetominophen?

0 comments