need help with either very bad cold or flu?
I woke up on Tuesday morning and thought oh oh..am getting the cold.

I stayed in all day as we have freezing temps here at the moment.

But I had to go out on Wednesday.
And thought the fresh air might be good for me.
Wrapped up warm put some Menthol on a tissue and basically kept that over my mouth and nose,to keep me breathing easy but also to try and stop infecting others.

I felt pretty bad when I came home, but managed to get off to sleep okay
But as today is going on I feel considerably worse.

I went for a nice hot bath earlier, I said to myself, lie back and relax, next thing I knew I was wakening up 20mins later.I literally must have crashed right out
Went to bed... in and out of sleep now I feel shivery and a need for another hot bath.

I have taken contac 400 (non drowsy med)
Should the symptoms not get better after 2days instead of worse and also can a cold turn into flu or take a few days to come out...ie when you get flu, does it not hit you straight away rather than working on you over 3 days

Does anyone have any tips that they find works to ease their symptoms.
I really feel so miserable can't take part in any of the New Year Celebrations and am now stuck at hom alone feeling so sorry for myself

probably won't get any answers as everyone else in the world will be celebrating New Years...cept me :(

OOoohhh woe is me..........xxx

Posted by O.o
I feel the same way!!!!!! I can't go anywhere, I've just been staying in bed, but the cold keeps getting worse! I NEVER get sick!! Unlike your sickness though, I cannot fall asleep.... Sorry I can't help you, all I can say is, don't do a lot of activity and keep hydrated!
Get well soon!!
O.o


Give your answer to this question below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: need help with either very bad cold or flu?

0 comments