Strange sickness that has lasted 3 years (so far).... HELP?!?
This is going to get a little long.
I am (was) a very healthy person. I was almost never sick. I was a klutz so had a few broken arms. About six years ago I had a tumor removed from my neck. It wasn't cancerous, thank god.
For the last three years I have continually gone down hill. I am at the point that I can only go to the store once or twice a month, otherwise, I don't leave my house. I am tired all the time, and not in a normal way. I wake up feeling like I haven't slept in days. My body aches, like a flu. I am super sensitive!! A slight hit can cause extreme pain, even a brush of a hand feels like someone grabbed a bruise, although I don't have any. I get sharp pains in weird places. My toes, or arms, stomach, or back. I feel dizzy or disorientated most of the time. When I stand up, and not from a lying position, I feel like I'm on a roller coaster. My weight has fluctuated dramatically (I gained sixty pounds and then lost 110 within a year). I get chest pains from time to time, it starts as a really intense sharp pain and then I have three-six recurring pains that become less intense each time. I get those once or twice a week, it usually happens when I am past exhausted. I get bad headaches almost 5 times a week, at least one turns into a migraine. Any time I get excited, laughing, coughing, yelling (I have a five year old), I get a very sharp pain in my head that causes so much pain I almost pass out. I end up clutching my head and laying on the floor. My immune system seems to have gone ka-put. I pick up every cold, flu, or virus that comes within a mile of me. Half the time, I feel like I'm losing my mind. I don't mean going insane, I can't remember simple things, like what a "wall" is called, or a conversation I had just moments ago. I feel confused and disorientated.
I have been to four different doctors. The first said I was depressed, and when I told her I wasn't and had her run more tests she came to the conclusion I had P.I.D. Gave me strong antibiotics and sent me away. I guess she only focused on the stomach pains and intense pain with pressure, but that happens all over my body.
Another doctor told me I had motion sickness, gave me some pills and sent me away.
The third time, he said I was depressed and had a virus. Gave me some pills and sent me away again.
This last time, the doctor gave me trazadone to sleep and prozak to "help improve my energy levels". I had an extreme reaction. A manic episode coupled with extreme mood swings and finally a suicide attempt.
I am not suicidal! I have a beautiful baby boy, a loving, generous, and understanding husband, and no money problems. I don't drink. I don't do any drugs. I do smoke.
No one can help me!! I am at my wits end!! I do not want to live my life like this!!
I am probably leaving out some things but just can't remember it all.
When your child cries and says "Mommy, I don't want you to be sick anymore." maybe you could understand what I am going through. My son doesn't get to do anything, I'm too sick to even take him to the park, or the zoo, or to play outside with him. It kills me to see the life he has to live because of me. My husband does what he can around work and everything else, but I want to be there with them.
PLEASE!! PLEASE!! HELP ME GET MY LIFE BACK!!
The only test performed have been blood tests. They show nothing out of the ordinary.
Also, the antibiotics the one doctor gave me were extremely strong, so I doubt it is any kind of infection. I can't remember the names exactly. One was a shot and one were pills. I think one started with T and had an X in it. MY brain doesn't work. Sorry

Posted by Harley Drive
if you drink sodas check if they have sodium benzoate preservative in them it is a very strong antimicrobial and can wreck brain chemistry in sensitive people, it can cause sleep deprivation and when you are getting very poor quality sleep everything else follows, it's also in pickles and other foods, only branded colas tend not to have this poison in them

Posted by onlymatch4u
Has any doctor checked you for Lymes disease? A Certified Nutritional Therapist can test you and find out what is going on. Doctors only manage disease and relieve symptoms. Doctors are not focused on health or health building. Have you ever heard of anyone being deficient in a drug?

There are many things that can cause the problems you are talking about, but you need to get to the "root cause" not taking a bunch of drugs to relieve the symptoms. That can lead to frustration and even more problems.

good luck to you

Posted by Jb Jb
see another doc and this time write down your all complaints on a paper before going so u doint miss out on any....only a doctor can help u out of this mess

Posted by Ava
sorry, not a doc but have they checked your hormone levels, thyroid? you should send your q's to some of the top contributors in this category, i had good luck with that. best of luck.
try this website http://symptoms.wrongdiagnosis.com/

DEFINITELY try to stop smoking- you've already had one bout with a tumour.

Posted by TweetyBird
Has any doctor you've seen ever ordered a brain MRI?


Give your answer to this question below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: Strange sickness that has lasted 3 years (so far).... HELP?!?

0 comments