Where can I get free flu shots in october 2009 for kids under 18 in southeren California?
All the ones i know is already over, please give me addresses. No, I do not want to know places that ARE NOT FREE. Thank you please help, emergency here!

Posted by Mars
Monrovia Health Center
330 W Maple Avenue,
Monrovia, CA 91016

I heard Baldwin Park is going to offer free flu shots like a drive-thru thing. Ask the Baldwin park health center or Baldwin Park Adult School (their LVN students are giving the shots). I think it's on Nov 14 but not sure where it will be.

I heard the regular flu shots are available. The shots for swine flu are still being made and the priority is the kids and elderly. When you get the shot, please make sure you are healthy.


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: Where can I get free flu shots in october 2009 for kids under 18 in southeren California?

0 comments