Getting over a cold/influenza but have had clear mucous for a while...?
I started feeling it Tuesday and got a fever Wednesday. The highest the temp got to was 101 F. My fever was gone when I woke up Friday morning. I had yellow mucous only a little while. It was clear about midday Friday. I've been blowing my nose like every minute but it's completely clear. Why do I have so much clear mucous? It's really irritating.

Posted by conusgypsy
Normal immune process. It's histamine and your bodies defense system. Clear is good.


What do you think? Answer below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: Getting over a cold/influenza but have had clear mucous for a while...?

0 comments