the common flu
by vlidi

How do I distinguish common flu from swine flu?
I feel myself coming down with the flu. I don't know which one, though. Is there a way to distinguish the two?

Posted by Blue Pen:)
I would recommend going to a doctor.

Posted by homestars421
Not really. look up the symptoms for each, and see what you have.

Posted by momma to be #1
I don't believe so. Not without medical testing. But it really doesn't matter which you have, the treatment is exactly the same. They will give you Tamiflu for both and send you on your way.

Posted by Botee
They are the same thing, don't blow it out of proportion.

Posted by isewise
Well some of the Medical professionals said the swine flu will make you feel a lot like the regular flu, accept, swine flu can carry sore throat, faint like spells, difficulty breathing, due to fluid in lungs,very high fever.etc.


Give your answer to this question below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: How do I distinguish common flu from swine flu?

0 comments