If a flu shot is going to give you flu like symptoms, how long after would you start to feel them?


Posted by etfetf121
maybe half an hour? usually you dont feel the symptons though. your arm or wherever you get the shot will be sore

Posted by ?
No its a dead virus

Posted by Markus
Everything should be inside 2 weeks. Meaning you will experience flu-like symptoms within 2 weeks.

Posted by dragondude171
I think it depends, for me, I don't know if I got a flu shot or something else, but it took me about half an hour I think

Posted by Robert C
I have to get the shots because of my job and in
the past 10 years I have never had a side effect
from the shot no fever---no pain---nothing


What do you think? Answer below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: If a flu shot is going to give you flu like symptoms, how long after would you start to feel them?

0 comments