Swine Flu Song

Posted by Simon | 9:59:00 AM







I felt it was only appropriate to put something up in response to all the coverage of the recent Swine Flu outbreak. Pigs are getting a bad rap on this one. The government is supposedly renaming the virus to H1-N1, but it doesn't seem to be catching on. SONG LYRICS Miss Piggy, Arnold Ziffle, neither has a little sniffle Porky Pig and Pooh's Piglet No fever yet Putnam, Gordy, Toot and Puddle Not contagious safe to snuggle Ask Petunia Babe, Noelle All of them feel well Wilbur, Hamm Hogzilla too None of them caused the flu Wash your hands, wear a mask How'd this happen, people ask How it started I don't know Stay away from Mexico Now it's in the USA No one's safe this day and age Pigs didn't start the swine flu Blame the laboratory For this awful Story Pigs didn't start the swine flu No we've been betrayed The strain appears man-made Viral codes of human flu Bird influenza's in there too The only thing i seem to find People blame the swine Read the papers, post your blog Blame it on the lowly hog Down some aspirin, take a swig You're infected by the pig Everyone thinks I'm contagious Read it on my twitter pages You can hug me you won't die Come and hang out in my sty Eat your dinner throw it up No one blames it on the pup Run a temp and get the chlls Everyone run for the hills Pigs didn't start the swine flu Blame the laboratory For this awful Story Pigs didn't start the swine flu No we've been betrayed The strain appears man-made Name diseases after pigs Everyone throws ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season






For unknown reasons, the "Swine Flu" H1N1 has been more severe in Mexico than it has been anywhere else in the world. I have friends and family in Mexico City right now and to them and everyone else that has been affected by this virus I wish you a speedy recovery and/or keep you safe from infection. Mexico needs big ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) I was in the clinic/urgent care on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. One of those days I had to wear a mask and I got asked all kinds of questions about going out of the country and if I've had contact with anyone who has recently been to Mexico. It was truly weird since I was at the hospital for back pain around my kidneys. I'm much better now so no worries. I made this video because it was pretty weird having to be asked all those questions about flu symptoms and Mexico. By the time I got to see the actual doctor he laughed and made me take the face mask off. He also informed me that there have not been any Swine Flu cases in our area nor have there been any seasonal Flu cases in the last week or so but that they were now being regulated to ask everyone who comes into urgent care with a temp. if they have been out of the country. Obviously I had an over anxious nurse checking me in! I did volunteer for the full rectal exam. I mean, we can't be too careful right? AHAHA! Just kidding! But seriously, if you need one you should really get one because a healthy colon makes for a happy pooper! We should put that on a T-shirt and make our ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: Swine Flu Song

0 comments