What kind of fruit helps a bad cold/flu?
I am traveling to the east coast of Australia tomorrow and I don't want this cold/flu to be bothering me on my vacation. Do you guys know of any fruit/vegetables that would help my illness? Also is there anything else I should be doing?

P.S. Don't say Oranges or Orange Juice (too obvious)

Posted by confused_nightmare
cucumbers help and tomatoes do too! they ease the stomach sometimes if flu symptoms aren't too bad. any citrus fruit will help a cold. Bananas are really good for cold and flu symptoms as well.


Give your answer to this question below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: What kind of fruit helps a bad cold/flu?

0 comments