Am I sick with a fever, flu, cold, etc.?
My chest feels very cracked. My head aches. I am coughing a lot. I really don't feel like eating. I have Coughing and Cold Robitussin, other cold helpers, Claritan, and Aleve. Am I sick? What should I do?

Posted by s0darap
That's not a question to ask over the internet - You should see a doctor, as his advice is based on an examination and years of study. Sounds to me like it could be a cold, but like I said, it's best to see a doctor. :)

Posted by luv my pups4ever
If you take your temp you will know if you have a fever. Sounds like the flu. Take meds to relieve your symptoms then if you are not better in a few days call your Doc. If your running a fever call your Doc. If you get short of breath or have breathing difficulty call your doc. Your headaches could be from your coughing a lot causing them. Take Mucinex you can buy over the counter and it will help with cough and chest congestion too. drink lots of fluids but stay away from milk products as it will make your chest gunk thicker. Good Luck.


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: Am I sick with a fever, flu, cold, etc.?

0 comments