Cold / flu?

Posted by Simon | 1:56:00 AM


Cold / flu?
I have had a really bad cold-ish flu-ish thing for a week.

Symptoms: coughing/sneezing, mucus-y grossness, sore throat, occasional light-headedness, etc. (the usuals)

I've been taking vitamin C and drinking hot tea, soup, and resting for days...I mean, I've still gone to school and work, but when I get home (in the early to mid afternoon) I rest a ton...

Why hasn't this gone away...do you think it's something more serious, or do you have any other treatments I could try?

Posted by Becky
If it's lasted more than a week with continuous symptoms it sounds more like flu. Flu can take up to 2 weeks to clear properly, whereas a cold should have cleared up between 5-7 days. I am currently in the same predicament.
Try not to see a doctor for antibiotics, it's important that your immune system becomes stronger so you don't feel this way again. Just keep resting and persevere! You won't feel this way forever!


What do you think? Answer below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: Cold / flu?

0 comments