Did you dr "make" you get the flu shot?
They mentioned that I would be getting one at my next appointment but I had one years ago and it make me SOOOO SICK! I never really have an issue with the flu and just get colds-plus it only protects against 1 strain of the flu virus. Can you decline getting a flu shot at your appointment?

Posted by Due March 23 2010
Yes you can decline, it is your right. They can not make you do anything.

Posted by nachosandcheese
YES you can decline getting a flu shot!

Posted by Couman
As long as you are an adult, you can decline any medical treatment.

Posted by due 01/26/10
Yes, just tell your doctor you don't want it, you can decline any medicines and procedures you want when you're pregnant [or not pregnant] I'm not getting it because I've never gotten the flu and I'm not worried. My doctor hasn't even mentioned it to me..

Posted by Mommy to be Sept 09!
No..my doctor never even mentioned it.


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: Did you dr "make" you get the flu shot?

0 comments