does flu start with a headache?

Posted by Simon | 5:51:00 PM


does flu start with a headache?
I have a really bad headache and flu is going around at the moment,so I was wondering if I've got flu,my head even hurts when I cough...? Is this the start of flu?

Posted by Marcus Stevens
I think you coughing would be a more obvious sign, but I suppose sometimes it does. Have you never had a flu before?

Posted by Huntress5
yes sorry to say but yes it could possibly be the start of a flu maybe a common flu which really isn't that bad

answer mine please: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110201121727AAqJhXl&r=w

Posted by katbyrd41
Often, yes. If you have other weird body aches, too (say, achy joints), that's a really good indicator of flu.

Hope you haven't got it!

Posted by David
for me, it would be a sign of a severe sinus infection. body aches and fever are usually signs of flu. vomiting and diarrhea is a dead giveaway for flu.

Posted by nochocolate
If you have a cough with this then definitely yes, that sounds like the flu. If no cough, maybe not.


Add your own answer in the comments! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: does flu start with a headache?

0 comments