How can I reduce the risk of catching a cold or the flu in one day?
Tomorrow, I am required to partake in a traditional Japanese practice involving standing under a waterfall. Crazy, I know - but as I said, I'm required to do it. But I also need to maintain my health for the following day - namely, I need to keep my voice and energy intact. As such, want to reduce the risk of catching a cold, flu, laryngitis, or any similar disease. What can I do for the next 24 hours (and during tomorrow) to accomplish this?

Posted by Mrs. RaBBit
Its really hard to prevent something like that from happening but I hate being sick so I drink hot tea all the time. And when I think I may be get sick I get theraflu, the powder kind or the liquid medicine with the warming feeling and take a dose of that. Quite sure its not the best way but it works for me.


What do you think? Answer below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: How can I reduce the risk of catching a cold or the flu in one day?

0 comments