How come you can't Burp when you have a bad Cold/Flu?
I just noticed that every time I have a bad Cold or Flu, it seems almost impossible to Burp in general. Why is this?

Posted by Andrew
Hmm.. ive noticed that too.. my guess is that when you are sick the germs in your stomach acid (you always have them) grow enough to the point where Co2 is either eaten up or no longer produced enough and so you never get enough Co2 to burb or its comes out weak, never checked if it's true or not tho so wouldnt be surprised if this isn't true, just a guess :)

Posted by julie w
I must say I've never noticed but I'm not a big burper. The one thing that makes me burp big time is Coke. Try a glass and see. Sorry, I don't have an answer. I'll watch and see what comes up lol.
Merry Xmas
Julie.


What do you think? Answer below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: How come you can't Burp when you have a bad Cold/Flu?

0 comments