How can I tell if my child is sick swine flu?
How can I tell if my child is sick swine flu?

Posted by dustee
If she is coughing and acting strange

Posted by v p
Swine Flu, has the same symptoms as the normal flu, so if your child is exhibiting flu-like symptoms, take him/her to the doctor, and they can do a very quick, painless test to check.

Posted by TheMonsters
If your child looks like he/she has got the flu or flu like symptoms then be like every other hypochondriac and waste a doctor's valuable time.


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: How can I tell if my child is sick swine flu?

0 comments