I am getting this head pressure in my head without any flu,cold or sinus. And no headaches.?
It feels like very stiff and like its a stone it gets like that heavy my head.

Have someone expreinced this and know the treatment and what it is.

Posted by Judy M
Sounds to me like it could be high blood pressure, I think you need to have that checked. I have pressure in my head due to H.B.Pressure , it can be dangerous if not checked out

Posted by suicidal slug
I agree with Judy M. Mine does this as well when my blood pressure is up I would go get check and see if that is what is causing it for you . Good Luck.


What do you think? Answer below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: I am getting this head pressure in my head without any flu,cold or sinus. And no headaches.?

0 comments