I had the flu this weekend and took medicine?
And, I've been worried that I may be pregnant. If I am, would the medicine I took affect the baby. I would only be around 4 weeks along if I am prego but I'm worried that I may have hurt the baby. I took Alka-Seltzer day time flu / cold medicine for the recommended dosage only until my symptoms were almost gone.
Thanks.

Posted by Caitlin Cheyenne♥
Any kind of cold medicine is very bad for a baby, You should really go to a doctor and talk to them as soon as you can.
Good luck

Posted by essentiallyprincess
Alot of people take medication or drink alcohol before realising they are pregnant and have no ill effects so don't worry too much.

I believe - not sure - that the main ingredient is paracetamol which is safe during pregnancy if taken as instructed on packet or by doctor.

If you are pregnant speak to your doctor/midwife about the medicine you took.

Good luck and best wishes.

Posted by baby boy!due 30/6
the best thing to do would be consult your doctor just to put your mind at rest.should be fine though xx

Posted by Ilovemymarine
The very first thing I would do is first find out if you are even pregnant. You may be worrying over nothing. If you aren't then you have nothing to worry about. And if you are, chances are everything will be fine, but when you make your first ob appt. mention it to the dr and they can guide you and make you feel better. Good luck


Give your answer to this question below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: I had the flu this weekend and took medicine?

0 comments