What is the best way to get off of Norco and how long will the withdrawal symptoms last?
I started taking Norco while in the hospital after my c-section. I've been taking it regularly for 5 weeks now. I've tried stopping it completely, but I start with withdrawal symptoms, i.e. chills/sweats, headaches, stomach cramps, diarrhea, general flu-like symptoms. I'm wondering how long this will last and if I would be better off to come off the Norco gradually. Thanks!

Posted by Larry
id go to rehab, there good on addictions.

Posted by kari t
Just go off gradually. Cut your dose in half. When the blah feelings fade away, cut it in half again, then stop


Give your answer to this question below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: What is the best way to get off of Norco and how long will the withdrawal symptoms last?

0 comments