I need any medicine that will cause flu-like symptoms?
I missed an important exam, resits only for people who are ill and they must be checked over by the universities own physicians and the rules are so f***** up you have to have a fever or be noticibally ill when you go for this check up.

If i done fake illness, it will cost me 6months of my life and a few thousand dollars for courses I already took.

Obtaining any medication without prescription is not a problem for me.

Posted by rebecca k
Maybe get a double dose of the Flu vaccine it will cause an immune response similar to the flu.
But doing so is very irresponsible of you and i fell wrong suggesting it. I would just bite the bullet talk to the lecturer (maybe make up a family problem) and see if you can resit it. If not redo the subject and because you have done it before you will surely get a great mark!


Add your own answer in the comments! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: I need any medicine that will cause flu-like symptoms?

0 comments