my baby keeps getting the cold!!!?

Posted by Simon | 1:52:00 AM


my baby keeps getting the cold!!!?
my daughter is not even 9 months and she has had at least 8 colds from about 4 months. she had swine flu (tested and confirmed my hospital) when she was 4 months and since then keeps getting recurring colds. she has awful sore throat, u can tell when she coughs it is really sore for her, a really runny nose, itchy ears and just irritable. she was given antibiotics once but took an allergic reaction (really bad rash) so they wont give her any other one just in case. is giving her cadpol ok because she doesn't have temp, and does anyone know why she keeps getting colds? its breaking my heart, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!
SASAN, who the hell do u think u are!!! do u really think i am stupid. if u can't give a good answer then fcuk of, i care for my baby and have been to the doctor everytime she gets sick and i don't need some smart ass b***h like u annoying me!!! FaZizzle thanks, u have given me some good points to think about. an for anyone else reaing, a lot of my family have asthema would u think isabella could possibly have it?

Posted by FaZizzle
Talk to your doctor about this one. She shouldn't be getting sick that often.

A few things to consider:

1) Is it possible that she has an untreated sinus infection? Those can often make colds reoccur on a consistent basis.

2) Do you go to church? For us, our old church never sanitized their toys in the nursery or classrooms. Every other Tuesday our kids would get sick. During the flu season it was REALLY rough. We switched churches to one that DOES sanitize every week and we haven't have as much of a problem. Amazingly enough, day cares are required by law to sanitize their toys so it's not as likely.

3) How much sun is your daughter getting? Vitamin D is really important and sometimes during the winter months kids don't get enough sun. Just take her out one of these nicer days and let her enjoy the sun.

4) How often do others in your family wash their hands when they come home? If your husband comes home from work and touches his daughter before washing his hands, he could be spreading allll of the germs that could be on him.

5) Are you sure it's a cold? Allergies should also be considered at this point. Talk to your doctor about it - she could have a reaction to dust, pollen, mold, etc. Especially if she doesn't have a temp and is acting like normal.

I would see a doctor though - that's one thing.

Posted by Sasan
oh
should i care about ur breaking heart or ur baby !

just dont put her in oven to warm her up !

Posted by Kayla_22
Sounds like it could possibly be allergies. My son has gotten the cold twice and had a slight fever both times, and because of that my dr knew it was a cold. If it wasn't for the fever, my dr was saying allergies.
Also, did she get any vaccinations this year (for flu or pneumonia, not regular) because those can weaken the immune system and make your child more prone to colds or the flu. I'm sorry about that, it sure is awful to see your child struggle!
I know when my baby got sick, I wouldn't take him out a lot, make sure to sanitize everything, and try not to expose him to many people. And once he got better I'd do everything I could to prevent it!

Hope she gets well soon!! Best of luck


Give your answer to this question below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: my baby keeps getting the cold!!!?

0 comments