So I Said I Was Going To Stop Thinking About TTC This Month But...?
Ok so most of yous know this is our 15mth TTC#2.
This month my partner and I have given up thinking about TTC which means no charting, checking CM,CP, no counting dates (only for AF).

So AF should be due around April 5. Which is a week away.

I also said I wasn't going to analyze my symptoms this month either.. (Yeah right!!)
But I have been good so far.

For the past couple of days I have noticed that my BB's are so sore!
I can't sleep on them. If I just knock them they hurt, driving and I go around a corner and my seat belt presses on one it hurts.
When I take my bra off and they "fall" they really really hurt.
My nips if I touch them feel like I am squeezing them with tweezers.

I have also felt so hungry but I can only eat a little bit because I get so fall so quick.

Had a flu like day a week ago, feel like I'm getting a cold now.

Argh!!! Someone help me!
I don't know if it's my mind or not this month, because I haven't thought about TTC for a while and now this all starts and my mind starts going as well.

Does this sound like AF or something else?

**BaBy DuSt** - I hope everyone gets a BFP in April!
My breasts also feel really hard.

Posted by ♥Haze♥ Wants a 2010 BFP!♥♥
LOL - I was exactly the same this month! It's so hard not to read to much into everything! Sadly my AF arrived yesterday so on to the next cycle! I had all the symptoms cramping, hungry, feeling sick and for the only month ever my boobs didn't hurt! (They usually hurt like crazy from about 5dpo!) so I was convinced this was my month!

I'm not going to tell you yes you are pregnant or no you are not pregnant, All I am going to say is that I wish you all the luck in the world and I really hope that you so get your BFP this cycle!

Baby dust to you (and me!) and all us TTC ladies!

xxx


Add your own answer in the comments! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: So I Said I Was Going To Stop Thinking About TTC This Month But...?

0 comments