What is going on with my nose?

Posted by Simon | 9:51:00 AM


What is going on with my nose?
So I caught a cold recently (could possibly be a mild case of flu, I don't know cause it hasn't been necessary for me to go to the doctor's), and I've just had a really mild fever the first few days and later a stuffy nose. Nothing has been serious but now it is day 8 of these persistent and annoying symptoms and my nose is really sore when I put any force on it. I can be moving my lip and it will hurt the inside of my nose. Is it possible for there to be a pimple/zit on the inside? If not, what else could it be? And what can I do about it?

Posted by uglyguy15
yes


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: What is going on with my nose?

0 comments