Can you get rid of the flu/cold like overnight or something? ?
I'm coughing,sneezing,my throat hurts,and whenever i cough it hurts my ribs and i cough up mucus.
I'm so miserable.
i havn't been sick for a long time.

Is there any way i can get rid of this ASAP?
I've had this flu????? cold????? since friday.
HELP!

Posted by Diamonds28
I've had some kind of virus or something for about a week now as well...sore throat, green excessive muscus that chokes me and makes me sound like a man, congestion, coughing, it does suck.

If you don't feel better after about a week definately see your doctor. But to feel better in the meantime take some mucinex for the cough and mucus, and take dimetapp or robitussen. Also try vicks vapor rub. There is no quick fix for these things, unfortunately they have to run there course.

Hope you feel better soon


What do you think? Answer below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: Can you get rid of the flu/cold like overnight or something? ?

0 comments