I have the Flu and my body aches bad,terrible headaches,what can make me feel better and not feel as sick?
Ive been to doctor and I have Flu...I have medicine for my cough but it doesnt make my body and head feel better,I cant sleep....what will make me feel better?
Please help me figure out some remedy or something of wisdom to help me out...this is driving me insane...I feel terrible!

Posted by jodi c
u should try theraflu, that usually relieves some of the symptoms for me. Nyquil doesn't hurt either since it will make you sleepy and your body heals itself while you sleep. I hope you feel better soon. I recently had the flu and my heart goes out to you.

Posted by zcewaunt
Mary Jane

Posted by chun k
soups

Posted by LifeIsPeachy
dont know if youre a drinker, but sometimes a nice buzz from a nice hard liquor helps... Or a massage from a big burley man

Posted by wildchild41084
Have theraflu and go to sleep.


Give your answer to this question below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: I have the Flu and my body aches bad,terrible headaches,what can make me feel better and not feel as sick?

0 comments