cold/flu like symptoms before labor?! lots of answers needed please!!?
I lost my mucus plug about 5 days ago, and I'm 1cm dialated, cervix is soft. For the past 3 days I've had flu?cold symptoms. Headaches, fevers, aches, stuffy nose, sore throat. Tmi: I've also had horrible gas, and I constantly get this feeling I'm going to have diahrrea. I hurt "down there" when I try to sleep, and I'm always sore down there as well, and lots and lots of excessive discharge. Are these signs I'm about to go into labor? Or do i just have a cold? I'm debating on whether or not to call the doc, but I do have an appt tomorrow so if it sounds normal ill just wait til then. Personal experiences please thanks

Posted by whosewho1986
okay so,
flu like symptoms is a sign for labor, so is diahrea. hurting down there could mean that your dilating or that your having contractions, it all really depends on how the pains feel. and excessive discharge is also another sign, because the body will produce more so it can pass the baby through. but you can ask the doctor all the concerning questions that you have when you go to your appointment. good luck and congrats

Posted by ♥Ốṋḛ Ḍḁṳģĥţĕŗ(ḂᾷḅῨ#2)8-22-2010♥
I've never heard of cold/flu symptoms as being a sign of labor -- I hope you're able to get rested up and back to feeling better soon!

but diarrhea is a sign. your body is cleansing itself.


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: cold/flu like symptoms before labor?! lots of answers needed please!!?

0 comments