Do I have swine flu? ( list of my symptoms)?
Yesterday, I was feeling like I do before I have a cold come on. A sore body, and a sore throat, but it went away. Then I woke up this morning, with a sore body and a sore throat. I took NyQuil 2 times today so I've been sleeping a lot. I have been drinking lot's of water, juice, and had chicken soup for dinner. How can I tell the difference between swine flu and a cold? I don't have a cough, just a sore throat. And earlier, I got dizzy when I stood up for a while. What do you think?

Posted by owned by a siberian husky
not if you do not have fever


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: Do I have swine flu? ( list of my symptoms)?

0 comments