Has anyone with a mild egg allergy had the flu shot this year?
I work at a hospital and either get a flu shot by Tuesday or be fired. 5 years ago my allergist diagnosed me with egg allergies. I still eat egg products (cooked) and have no problems. I have also had the MMR vaccine with no problems. Anyone else taken this? What happened? I am pretty much willing to take my chances- after all I am at a hospital. When I talk to employee health here they simply say no.

Posted by spanky
They can make you do that? That doesnt seem right.

Posted by onlymatch4u
You need to know that the Constitution protects you against them forcing you to get the flu shot. This whole controversy has grown to large and I believe you can claim discrimination and sue the pants off of your employer if they fire you for that problem.

Your local sheriff has jurisdiction that exceeds the Local, State, and even the Federal government on this issue and can stop any mandatory vaccinations. I suggest going to the following web site and gather the information and then call: Mary Tocco or e-mail her with your problem and after 30 years of vaccination research, she understands how to handle these situations very well.

No one, should be forced to get poison injected into their bodies and especially the flu shot. Would you quit your job if they told you that you had to have your right arm amputated and if you didn't, they would fire you?

The web site to go to is: www.marytocco.com

She is very approachable and incredibly knowledgeable on this subject and I know she can help advise you on what to do. Believe me, you are taking far more chances by getting that garbage shot than if you don't. And in fact, if you read the circulars put out by the vaccine manufacturers, they will tell you that if you have an egg allergy, NOT TO GET THE SHOT.

good luck to you

Posted by What I Say
You say, "I am pretty much willing to take my chances- after all I am at a hospital."

Are you insane? You're willing to risk anaphylactic shock for your job?????? And over a FLU SHOT? That's just too much to believe.

You should be able to be tested for an allergic reaction BEFORE you get the swine flu injection. If you suspect you could be allergic, and you take no precaution, you could end up permanently ill. It's just not worth it!


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: Has anyone with a mild egg allergy had the flu shot this year?

0 comments