Is Tylenol Cold and Flu safe during pregnancy?
I am 19 weeks pregnant and last night I helped watch like 20 kids at my christmas party for work. Well this morning I could barely walk and I have a sore throat plus a mild fever. I would call my doctor but they are closed. I have tylenol extra strength but would rather take some thing that works. is there anything I can take?

Posted by elturner06
you can take tylenol, i dont think you can take the cold and flu. i guess it just depends on the milligrams in each pill.

Posted by allison w
Don't take anything without consulting your Ob/Gyn... better safe than sorry.

Posted by Ladysmith
The doctor always told me, "Nothing but regular tylenol"

Posted by It's My Life
Do not take any kind of cold and flu medication unless you speak with your doctor. Call your doctors office and leave a message with your concerns and they will most likely call you back. Don't even take the Tylenol right now. You can also call a pharmacist at a nearby drug store, they are qualified to answer questions you have about medication. Good luck and be safe with you and your baby.

Posted by Danelle
Tylenol products are the only ones you are allowed during pregnancy Unless prescribed by your doctor. Just take the recommend dose, I promise you and the baby will be fine. If your still unsure you can call the labor and delivery ward of your local hospital and ask to speak with the on call nurse for that evening. Good Luck, Congrats on the baby and Merry Christmas!


Give your answer to this question below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: Is Tylenol Cold and Flu safe during pregnancy?

0 comments