How can I stop the flu from coming on once I start feeling symptoms?
I'm not sure if it's the flu or not, but my mom just got over being sick and she was puking, had a headache, and had diarrhea, and now I feel like puking, I have a headache, and I think I have diarrhea.

Tomorrow is a very important day for me, and I relly cannot afford to be sick. Is there anything I can do to stop from being sick, postpone it, or anything at all. Please help. Thanks!

Posted by Nicole n
you can take tums or whatever, but most of the time, you Just have to let the virus run it's course.

Posted by mitchell
Rest. Its about the only thing you can do. Try some advil or tylenol.

Posted by mmturtle753
If it's the flu, you can't stop it.

Posted by words_that_live_on
That is the way a flu virus works. If you use my method you will be amazed. Great fruit skin tea and lemon juice must be taken right away. The lemon and lime skin is less effective for the flu. You also have to sterilize the air in the house. Burn a pinch of sulfur on the stove in a tin. You can spay Lysol if you don't have sulfur but it is expensive.

Posted by mic
Drink "EMERGENCY" its a powder that mixes with water, it helps strengthen your immune system. You can find it at wallgreens or cvs


What do you think? Answer below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: How can I stop the flu from coming on once I start feeling symptoms?

0 comments