How to prevent cold sores every menstruation? does my monthly period cause my cold sores?
I experience cold sores monthly with "menstruation"? what must I eat to prevent this? what must I do?

Posted by MissE
vitamin b and lyp-sine tablets.

Posted by Nunya B
You'll probly have to ask a doctor. Cold sores can be triggered by foods, stress, environmental factors and hormones. Sounds like your herpes virus has decided to express itself at the peak of your hormone cycle.


What do you think? Answer below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: How to prevent cold sores every menstruation? does my monthly period cause my cold sores?

0 comments