Should you shower if you have the flu/fever?
I have the chills from the flu and it's been a couple days and there not as bad as before and I'm wanting to take a shower, but I'm not sure if it's good or bad?

Does anyone know and if so, if I should take a cold or hot shower?

Need correct answers, please.

Posted by peachiepie
Of course take a shower or even a bath to get all of the sweat and germs off of you. I'd take a warm bath myself and use anti bacterial soap or shower gel.

Posted by beach9thstreet
I'm preety sure ive heard hot showers.

Posted by Nick
when i have a flu or fever i jsut sweat it out nd i ALWAYS feel better, may sound wierd but it works : )

Posted by TweetyBird
"Should you shower if you have the flu/fever?" -- Sure, why not? Hygiene is an important part of overall health.

"Does anyone know and if so, if I should take a cold or hot shower?" -- Warm.

"Need correct answers, please." -- Good luck with all that. This is YA, after all.

Posted by chris j
Take a warm bath or shower. Also if you're feeling really congested then breathing in the steam will do wonders.


What do you think? Answer below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: Should you shower if you have the flu/fever?

0 comments