What should I eat for supper with a bad cold? I already ate chicken soup?
What should I eat for supper. I have a bad cold and I already ate chicken noodle soup for lunch and I really don't feel like more soup now. Any ideas?
I took two Vitamin C Halls Defense drops as well plus drank TONS of water and took my normal multi-vitamin. It's a bad sinus-congestion type of cold... no throwing up, thank goodness.

Posted by wizibuff
Make yourself a strawberry banana smoothie. Frozen strawberries (no syrup), a banana, and either vanilla yogurt, milk or apple juice. Tons of vitamin C in there to boost your immune system! Get better soon!

Posted by bailey8554
Make a fruit salad, always makes me feel better when i'm sick. Plus all the vitamin C will help u get better faster.

Posted by mad cat
something with ginger & lemon
a remedy for a cold drink SAGE TEA that you put in chicken dressing you will sweat and do not let the air hit you for 24 hour or it will make it worse like on the week end when your off sweat it out
drink lots of broth

Posted by Hugh N. Kry
Toast.
Scrambled egg.
Toasted cheese sandwich.
Fruit.
Lettuce with a sprinkling of sugar on it.


Take pepto bismal, you will still throw up but it will be a prettier colour.

Posted by gidget
stay with the chicken soup actually does help has been scientically proven! you can also have maybe some pastina which is the italian version of chicken soup


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: What should I eat for supper with a bad cold? I already ate chicken soup?

0 comments