Do I have a Flu, Cold, Fever, or something else?
I am 16

And I keep shivering even though I have a thermal on and a blanket over me.

I have a somewhat runny nose.

My throat is just a little sore.

I feel weak and everything takes 5x the effort to do.


So what do I have? Because I really don't know how to pinpoint which of these similar maladies I have?

Oh yeah, its been happening for the 3rd day now.

Posted by ariel s
It could just be the cold or it could be all the drugs around that you've been exposed to. Even when you don't know it, they're there. But, you could have the flu or other things around there

Posted by Justa Notherone
What does your thermometer say?

Posted by K
You are very ill .... Go to the Doctor . He can only check you up ..!!!

Posted by Alvin C
Flu. Definitely.


Add your own answer in the comments! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: Do I have a Flu, Cold, Fever, or something else?

0 comments