How late in the flu season is a flu shot still worthwhile?
I was advised that it's optimal to get the flu shot in October or November. But assuming a person doesn't follow that advice and procrastinates, how late in the flu season is it still worth it?

Posted by lizzybizzy
I went to the doctor today and he suggested I get the flu shot still even though it's almost January since I've been sick 3 times this year so far. I keep getting the common cold, so getting the flu shot will actually help prevent more occurrences in the next few months. But I must advise that most doctors do not give anymore flu shots since as you stated, it's normally done in October. He said I could go to Walmart or Walgreens and they will probably still sell it.

Posted by Smart Nurse
You may want to read this link BEFORE getting a Flu Shot.

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/snead1.html


Give your answer to this question below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: How late in the flu season is a flu shot still worthwhile?

0 comments