does the flu involve a sore throat?

Posted by Simon | 5:48:00 PM


does the flu involve a sore throat?
hi
there is this fly like thing going around my school like crazy! first the nurse thought it was some strep, stomach bug, cold and flu but now they don't know what is but they r guessing some type of flu thing.

does anyone know if the flu or something like that can start out with a sore throat and then start the stomach thing?
that is how i am feeling-first i thought strep but now that went away but now stomach problems.

does anyone think i should convince my mom to let me stay home from school? if i should, any ideas on how to really convince her.....i mean i really do feel like im getting sick.
Thanks!

Posted by Kimmy B
Go to school till you get the full blown flu! drink lots of water adn sleep! you will be fine!

Posted by justsomegirl
I've had the flu shot, just got out of the doctors office myself today and had a visit to the er over the weekend. I have the "flu" it started a week ago with throwing up every hour on the hour with a fever and body aches, doctor said I was infected in my throat, ear, and glands. Gave me antibiotics and I was off work and school for 2 days. The rest of that week and the next week I was fine until this past weekend. I had the worst sinus pain in both my eyes, worse body aches & chills, fatigue, post-nasel drip, soar throat, and a hell of a horrible cough. Still have it and now I'm off school and work today and tomorrow. What ever it is, everyone's got it and it's not fun. If you have it- you'll know it. I've been caughin up all sorts of nasty crap but they say it's just viral unless your ear or somethin else is infected. Talk to your doctor, he/she's the only one who can give ya the information you'd need.


Add your own answer in the comments! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: does the flu involve a sore throat?

0 comments