How can I get rid of my flu/fever thing?
For the past two days I've been feeling incredibly terrible. It's always changing too. Sometimes my skin is freezing cold but I feel like I'm burning. Sometimes my skin is burning but I feel freezing. My throat is soar, my back molars hurt and my nose is always stuffed. How can I get rid of this? I had to leave school early today because I almost fell asleep in class and I didn't want to make others sick.

Posted by natpractitioner
One of the first things that you need is rest. Your body's immune system needs energy to fight off the bug that you have. Take your temperature. If it is 102 or over, take Tylenol or other fever-reducing medicine. If your sore throat lasts more than another day or so get a throat culture to check for strep. Otherwise, stay home, get plenty of rest and drink as much warm, clear fluids as you can [tea, soups, water, etc.]

Run a humidifier in your bedroom and put two to three drops of essential eucalyptus oil into the water. Eucalyptus essential oil is antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti inflammatory and decongestant in nature so it's perfect for helping to clean out whatever is lurking in your stuffy nose.


What do you think? Answer below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: How can I get rid of my flu/fever thing?

0 comments