Is this the flu or not?

Posted by Simon | 1:57:00 AM


Is this the flu or not?
I woke up to throwing up. Joy right? I brushed my teeth, washed my face etc. to see if it was just a slight nighttime nausea (it has happened to me before where I just threw up once) and then I threw up again five minutes later. Now I am laying in bed (sleep is useless) drinking water, and fighter the urge to throw up again right this very second. Flu?

Posted by REBECCA HOYLE
could just be a 24 or 48 hour bug if it lasts longer than 48 hours and you still have no other flu symptoms, headache, aching, fever and that sort of stuff then i would maybe think about seeing a doctor.


Give your answer to this question below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: Is this the flu or not?

0 comments