i got the nyquil (cold & flu) will it help me go to sleep ?
and i wanted to know im really sick with a cold and i wanted to know does this make me fall asleep quickly and help me feel better because i have a stuffy nose and its hard for me to go to sleep so i went to buy nyquil but the only one they had was nyquil cold & flu will that make me fall asleep
i have a really bad cold and was advised to take it will it help me go to sleep and how long will it take for it to kick in and can i put vapor rub onmy chest to help my congestion

Posted by David
yeah it will help u got to sleep it takes like 20 to 30 min and idk about the vapor rub check the back of the nyquil box and see what it says


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: i got the nyquil (cold & flu) will it help me go to sleep ?

0 comments