I may be pregnant is it OK if I took this medicine?
I'm trying to get pregnant my period is supposed to start in a week so I cant find out if Im pregnant or not till then.
I got a flu so I took this medicine Equate Day Time Cold & Flu Multi-Symptom Relief AND I take Papaya Enzyme to help my stomach digest food I have problems with it recently. On both of those bottles it says if you are pregnant to ask doctor before use.

Does anyone know anything about it? PLEASE HELP Im so worried about the baby if its there.
P.S. I am totally healthy otherwise I never have any problems with anything else.

Posted by iBlossom
you`ll be okay. just don`t take too much of those pills. i would say no more than 2 pills a day.

Posted by great Sehwag
you should consult MBBS doctor.

http://hubpages.com/hub/healthy-pregnancy

Posted by Kezia D
I don't know you have to go to your doctor and ask but I know the doctor usually tell pregnant women to take Tylenol

Posted by bunnyface
Well when you are with child you can not take any flu med. so maybe you could go with out this time it is better to be safe than sorry give it a try its not so bad.

Posted by berdie
you should be okay its just for there that they note that in case your taking other medicine try not taking the flu meds and drink alot of water and stay under the covers other then that just call a hospital an ask a nurse you should be fine


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: I may be pregnant is it OK if I took this medicine?

0 comments