what are some ways to make money fast?
I am a fourteen year old girl. i live in an extremely small boring town. Ive tried babysitting, but there isn't anyone to babysit. I am not old enough to get a job either. it is cold outside so i cant walk dogs, have a garage sale, or hold a car wash. If you have any ideas I will love you forever! :)

Posted by David
paper round

Posted by Rizwan A
eBabes (eBay)

Posted by H S
sell stuff on ebay or other online auctions. Llike old baby dolls
work at a restaurant
wash dishes for your mom and dad and money

Posted by Alex
There are legitimate jobs and home based business opportunities out there, but as many people have posted already.,,, it can be a bit like finding a needle in a haystack.

Posted by Virgil Ross
I have 3 friends that do it and I have recently started myself after seeing them make full time income from home. There are a lot of scams so be careful. The health benefits company I work for is legitimate and is partnered with major retailers for corporate discounts so that should say something about their validity. I am making good money to start.


Give your answer to this question below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: what are some ways to make money fast?

0 comments