Cold/Allergy symptoms: When to see the doctor?
I've been having sinus issues for about 5 months now (shortly after I found out I was pregnant, so I figure that's why), but yesterday out of nowhere I started sneezing a lot more, got a runny/stuffy nose, sore throat, cough, can't smell or taste anything, body aches, the works. Is it worth it to go sit at the doctor's office if I'm just going to be told there's not much I can take for it? I took benadryl last night, and it did nothing. I was thinking of calling tomorrow, just to make sure it's nothing serious that can harm my baby... does this sound like just a cold, or something worse? Btw, I've had my flu shot already... Please no rude answers, I'm just looking to see if anyone on here has felt like this and what it turned out to be. Thanks in advance!

Posted by Kimberly
I got the same thing when I was about 20 weeks. I called my doc and they said that unless there is a fever then I didnt need to come in. I was told to take a Mucinex and just rest and drink alot of water to flush my system. I would call your OB tomorrow and ask the nurse what you can and cant take. But you will just have to ride it out and in a couple of days you will start to feel better. Good Luck!


Give your answer to this question below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: Cold/Allergy symptoms: When to see the doctor?

0 comments