Do I have the cold, flu, or swine?

Posted by Simon | 5:50:00 PM


Do I have the cold, flu, or swine?
Starting yesterday morning at school, my throat started getting itchy and my nose became a little bit stuffed, by the night, my nose was stuffed, but the throat wasnt bad. Today I woke up, i had a minor headache and extremely stuffed nose, but after I took a shower, I was feeling good. That is before it hit like 10:00 and I started having a warm sensation then followed by shivering the next minutes. My sides and shoulder are sore even though I havent done extremely phyiscal activity other than running the mile yesterday at gym class.

I got home, still alternating between shivering and hotness before I took my temp and I had a 100.0 fever.

So cold, flu, swine? Not enough info?

Posted by Mark
bird flu mate

Posted by ♥JAX♥™
call your doc!

Posted by o.O
u have the swine flu. and might die in 7 days. eat more broccoli

Posted by malassa07
just go to the Doctor...you might be contageous and don't wanna get anyone else sick

Posted by Bill D
How could anyone possibly know what you have? We can't do any test through yahoo, go to a doctor jackass


What do you think? Answer below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: Do I have the cold, flu, or swine?

0 comments