I need help, I'm really sick?

Posted by Simon | 9:58:00 AM


I need help, I'm really sick?
I don't have a sore throat, no runny nose.
I'm coughing non-stop, mucus in my throat.
Chest pains, hard to breathe, I'm very pale(greenish in color)
The coughing is the worst at night.
Vomiting and when nothing left to vomit, I vomit mucus.
I've taken Benylin and all other sort of cold and flu medicines in the past week and a half, and nothing has helped.
I've taken my puffer because I thought it was my asthma, but it hasn't helped at all either.
I thought it was allergies, it wasn't.

I know the best thing to do is go to the doctors, but does anybody have any idea what's wrong with me?!

Posted by chat
Sounds like pneumonia. Go to the doctor as soon as possible.

Posted by jblover
are you sure you don't have allergies?

i had similar symptoms and i was prescribed Claritin D.

its expensive but helps!

id say to check with a doctor.

hope you feel better(:

Posted by Mina
could be bronchitis
Bronchitis Symptoms

Acute bronchitis most commonly occurs after an upper respiratory infection such as the common cold or a sinus infection. You may see symptoms such as fever with chills, muscle aches, nasal congestion, and sore throat.

Cough is a common symptom of bronchitis. The cough may be dry or may produce phlegm. Significant phlegm production suggests that the lower respiratory tract and the lung itself may be infected, and you may have pneumonia.
The cough may last for more than two weeks. Continued forceful coughing may make your chest and abdominal muscles sore. Coughing can be severe enough at times to injure the chest wall or even cause you to pass out.
Wheezing may occur because of the inflammation of the airways. This may leave you short of breath.

Posted by Laura H
Most likely it is bronchitis or pneumonia. You need to see a doctor because these will not go away on their own and can be very dangerous to leave them untreated. You probably need to be on antibiotics. Hope you feel better soon!

Posted by -Famous-
I don't know.Maybe a bad case of pneumonia.Please go see a doctor as soon as you can.I hope you get better soon! =)


Give your answer to this question below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: I need help, I'm really sick?

0 comments