If your sick with a cold / flu when pregnant does that baby feel sick also?
I have a terrible cold right now, aches and pains, soo congested, headache, runny nose, sore throat etc. I have not been taking any type of medicine obviously for the baby's sake, instead I have just been eating and drinking things high in vitamin c. Just wondering, when your sick and pregnant does the baby feel 'sick' too as the virus is in your whole body, or do they go unaffected ? Also to mention, we are 33 weeks pregnant with our first!

Posted by LemonPie
Nope, your baby is fine :) i had a bad cold and my midwife told me its only me that is suffering :)

Posted by Quierra
It doesn't effect the baby :D I just got over a terrible cold... Fever spiking to 101 to 102.... Baby will be fine... Good Luck :D


Give your answer to this question below! Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - Gocoldflu.info
How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season

Orignal From: If your sick with a cold / flu when pregnant does that baby feel sick also?

0 comments